Dear Fellow Attorneys,
I wanted to personally thank you for contacting our firm about the possibility of assisting you and your client with respect to this product defect related matter. We appreciate the significance of your choice in selecting our firm.
As you may know, our firm is dedicated solely to representing consumers in product defect matters throughout the country, This emphasis includes claims relating to unsafe airbags, tire failures, seatback and seatbelt failures, and rollover stability cases. The firm also handles a multitude of cases relating to defective designs of medical devices and pharmaceuticals, consumer products, industrial products and heavy equipment. The vast majority of our business is referred by other attorneys based on our reputation as thorough and effective product safety specialists. We look forward to providing you the same service, and working with you on this case.
While we have already begun to gather information to review the matter you called us on, I wanted to take this opportunity to provide you with some information and materials that may assist you and your staff upon intake of future potential products liability cases:
- A Firm Brochure to provide you with more information on our firm and practice;
- A Product Defect Inquiry Checklist checklist to assist you and your staff in the future as you investigate accidents. The checklist is designed to help your staff spot product defect cases when deaths or catastrophic injuries are involved. Feel free to reproduce this and share it with others in your office, click here to download or view pdf: Product Defect Inquiry Checklist
- An Product Liability Intake Form template to use upon intake of cases identified as involving potential product defect issues, click here to download or view pdf: Product Liability Intake Form
- A sample Do Not Destroy Letter to assist you when vehicles or evidence needs to be secured for a possible case, click here to download or view pdf: Do Not Destroy Letter
- A sample Evidence Receipt Form to assist in tracking evidence from an evidentiary standpoint, click here to download or view pdf: Evidence Receipt Form
- I hope you and your staff find these resources helpful.
Henry N. Didier, Jr,
For the Firm