The firm’s founding partner, Henry “Hank” Didier, Jr., has developed a successful record on behalf of clients in catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims. Below is a listing of some of the settlements and verdicts that Mr. Didier has worked to obtain in the past five years on behalf of those affected when product defects have caused injuries or wrongful death.
Verdicts of Note
$8,400,000 Scott Corbett v. Arctic Cat, Inc.
$3,000,000 Estate of Julio Rentas, Jr. v. Betty Ann Tucker and Williamson Distributors , Inc.
$3,319,000 Estate of Mayling Semidey v. Ford Motor Company
$1,840,800 Steve Holliman v. Southern Agcom, Inc.
Other Recent Results
- Trailer Sway/ Vehicle Handling – $10,000,000
- Seatback Failure/ Occupant Ejection – $4,750,000
- Seatback Failure/ Occupant Ejection – $4,600,000
- Design Defect in Consumer Product – $4,400,000
- Tire Failure/ Vehicle Instability – $3,700,000
- Seatback Failure/ Design Defect – $3,400,000
- Tire Failure/ Vehicle Instability – $3,020,000
- Unsafe Airbags – $3,000,000
- Roof Crush – $3,000,000
- Trucking Accidents – $3,000,000
- Failure to Incorporate Safety Device – $1,750,000
- Fuel System Defect – $1,500,000
- Negligent Repair/ Tire Failure – $1,320,000
- Seatback Failure/ Lack of Window Glazing – $1,250,000
- Seatback Failure/ Occupant Ejection – $1,100,000
- Defective Seatbelt – $975,000
- Spoliation of Evidence – $800,000
The settlements obtained as referenced herein reflect the allegations made, not an ultimate admission of liability or fault by the manufacturers or parties alleged to have been responsible.